Welcome to my blog!馃専

     Welcome to my blog! My name is Marina and I've created this website for an English project, in which I am asked to make posts twice a month about any topic I like. After thinking for some time, and as there were many things that I would like to write about in here and I was having some trouble at deciding for a theme, I finally came up with an idea: why not be random?  

    It's my own website, right? I consider it a little window where others can look at my inner self, an opportunity to express my thoughts, anecdotes, hobbies, recipes and much more. 

    I hope you enjoy my varied content, and please feel free to share your opinions in the comments! 馃挅





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

All you need to know about infographics (+ their recipe)

Doctors of the soul

Top 10 composers that (I believe) everyone should listen to